Roseate Spoonbill - Johnny Villaronga - Everglades National Park
Florida Wildlife Federation
Wildlife Legacy Club
The Wildlife Legacy Club (WLC) was established in 2007 to recognize a new level of donors to the Florida Wildlife Federation who have made a sizable gift to provide a legacy for wildlife preservation in Florida. Wildlife Legacy Members, by example or by deed, will also be involved in encouraging others to leave a legacy to protect Florida’s increasingly threatened wildlife.
Eligibility for Membership:
1) A minimum donation of $5000, or
2) A bequest or other planned giving donation, the value of which exceeds $5000, or
3) Being designated an Honorary Wildlife Legacy Member by the FWF Development Committee for exemplary fundraising efforts to protect Florida’s wildlife.
Benefits of Membership:
1) Florida Fish and Wildlife News subscription,
2) Weekly updates, Capital Watch, regarding critical wildlife and conservation issues during the legislative session,
3) Special invitations to upcoming outdoor recreation and conservation events, and wildlife workshops,
4) An annual high-quality wildlife calendar,
5) Free seasonal wildlife note cards,
6) Discounts at the FWF Nature Store featuring Florida specific books, and DVDs on landscaping, gardening, fishing, wildlife identification; children’s products, artwork, music and more.
7) Special invitations to field trips and guided tours to some of Florida’s remaining wild places.
Duties of Membership:
1) To tell others about the work of the FWF, and to invite others to join the Wildlife Legacy Club, and
2) To help identify special needs for wildlife protection and/or to participate in wildlife preservation initiatives.
Designation of Donation:
Wildlife Legacy Members may designate the purpose of their gift to include:
1. Funding the day to day operations of the Florida Wildlife Federation.
2. Funding FWF work in a targeted geographical area (i.e. Southwest, Northeast, or other part of the state.)
3. Funding FWF work for a specific purpose (panther protection, springs protection, etc.)
4. Funding for the FWF Scholarship Fund at the University of Florida educating our future wildlife biologists, researchers and educators.
5. Other special projects of interest to the WLC Donor.
For further information, contact Diane Hines at: email@example.com. To make a donation now, please proceed to the check out page. Thank you for your generosity.